He was one of the pioneers of Danish Hip-Hop and in the early 80's, he became a member of The New Nation and started the graffiti crew The Dark Roses. He studied advertising and worked as an AD and as a graphic designer since 1988. He made several Hip-Hop jams, AV-shows and became involved in Scandinavian graffiti exhibitions/shows as well. He lived and worked in Amsterdam, NYC and Montpellier where he developed his 'tup' paintings and sculptures 'What you see is what you get'.
- 2006 Dec. Angels – Marienlyst Slot - Elsinore Museum
- 2007 Feb. Anioly - Domoteka - Warszaw, Poland
- 2007 Apr. Galeria BB - Kraków, Poland
- 2007 Jun. Baby, You Can Drive My Car - Marienlyst Slot - Elsinore Museum Marienlyst Slot, Elsinore
- 2008 May. I killed your family
- 1985 Dansk Wildstyle Graffiti af Peter Skaarup, Libero ISBN 87-981341-4-0