Mammal Species of the World
Jump to navigation Jump to search
An updated Third Edition of Mammal Species of the World was published late in 2005.
The fourth edition is currently being compiled by multiple authors internationally, and is being edited by DeeAnn M. Reeder and Kristofer M. Helgen.
- Wilson, Don E.; Reeder, DeeAnn M. (editors) (2005). Microtus (Mynomes) townsendii. Wilson and Reeder’s Mammal Species of the World — A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference (Print) (Third ed.). Baltimore, Maryland: Johns Hopkins University Press/Bucknell University. pp. 2, 142. ISBN 978-0-8018-8221-0. Retrieved October 21, 2014.CS1 maint: Extra text: authors list (link)
- "About MSW". Smithsonian Institution. Retrieved 25 October 2012.
- Site hosted by the Smithsonian
- Site hosted by Bucknell University
- Mammal Species of the World at Google Books