March 20, 2006
Barron William (born March 20, 2006) is a member of the Trump family, and will become an immediate member of the First Family of the United States on January 20, 2017, along with his four half-siblings Donald Jr., Ivanka, Eric, and Tiffany Trump. He is the youngest child of the President-elect of the United States, Donald Trump, and Trump's only child with Melania Trump.
Barron William Trump was born on March 20, 2006 in Manhattan, New York City to Melania (Template:Nee) and Donald John Trump. He is being raised at Trump Tower, and since his birth, he has had an entire floor of the family's Trump Tower penthouse apartment to himself, which his mother refers to as "Barron's living room." The floor, with an estimated $100 million value, features white Carrara marble columns and a white marble fireplace. Among his toys is a mini Mercedes-Benz with a customized license plate.
Trump is currently attending the Columbia Grammar & Preparatory School in Manhattan. He is bilingual, speaking both English and Slovene, his mother's native language and the language in which he speaks with his grandparents, who live in New York.
2016 presidential election
Trump only made rare appearances during the 2016 election, with Melania Trump stating she wanted to keep him out of the spotlight. He made a total of three public appearances on the campaign trail; appearing at a campaign rally in South Carolina, and attending his father's RNC acceptance speech and presidential victory speech. Donald Trump also mentioned his son during the first presidential debate while discussing cyber security, stating: "I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable."
White House years
In the immediate wake of the election, there was a flurry of speculation about which Washington, D.C. area school Trump would attend. There has also been speculation that he could continue to attend his current school in New York, living with his grandparents.
|2007||The Apprentice||Self||Season 6, Episode 1: To Have and Have Not|
|2008||The Apprentice||Self||Season 7, Episode 10: Painting by Numbers|
|2010||The Apprentice||Self||Season 9, Episode 7|
|2011||The Apprentice||Self||Season 11, Episode 12: Up Finale Part 2: Sweet Victory|
- ^ a b c Alexander, Harriet (November 11, 2016). "Barron Trump: Meet the first 'first boy' since JFK Jr". The Telegraph. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- "Hey, Barron, you're sired! Donald, Melania welcome baby boy", George Rush, New York Daily News, March 21, 2006.
- "The Donald produces a Barron", St. Petersburg Times, March 21, 2006.
- "It's a Barron for Donald Trump and his third wife", AP Wire Service. Tulsa World, March 21, 2006.
- Emerson, Ramona (November 11, 2016). "15 Things You Didn't Know About the Trump Boys". Town & Country. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Dangremond, Sam (May 24, 2016). "A Peek Inside the Homes of the Presidential Candidate's Children". Town & Country. Retrieved November 14, 2016.
- Foster, Alice (November 13, 2016). "Who is Barron Trump? Meet Donald Trump's son and the First Boy of America". Daily Express. Retrieved November 14, 2016.
- Dziemianowicz, Joe; Pesce, Nicole (November 10, 2016). "Meet future First Kid, Barron 'little Donald' Trump". New York Daily News. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- "Transcript: George Stephanopoulos Interviews Donald and Melania Trump". ABC News. October 27, 2016. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Lopez, Marina (July 17, 2016). "What Does Barron Trump Think of His Dad Running for President? He Hasn't Given Interviews". Romper. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- Goddard, Jacqui (12 November 2016). "Strong-minded Barron a chip off the old block". The Times (of London). Retrieved 15 November 2016.
- Sottek, T.C. (September 26, 2016). "Transcript: Here are words Trump just used to talk about 'the cyber'". The Verge. Retrieved November 12, 2016.
- Heil, Emily (November 10, 2016). "Which Washington-area school will Barron Trump attend?". Providence Journal. Washington Post. Retrieved November 13, 2016.
- King, Alexandra (November 10, 2016). "Barron Trump will be first son in White House since JFK Jr". CNN. Retrieved November 13, 2016.
- "Barron Trump: 11 things to know about 'First Boy' of US". Khaleej Times. November 12, 2016. Retrieved November 14, 2016.
- Smothers, Hannah (November 7, 2016). "An Official Guide to Donald Trump's 5 Kids". Cosmopolitan. Retrieved November 14, 2016.
- "Barron Trump on IMDb". IMDb. Retrieved November 11, 2016.